For your Xenon TV device you want to use universal remote control then you need to program it using some programming instructions & xenon tv codes. To program a xenon device with universal remote similar to others you must need their xenon tv remote control codes.
So if you are also looking for universal remote codes for xenon tv device then you are at the right place. Here we have given xenon universal remote codes list for you. Also we have updated all working methods & xenon tv programming instructions below on this page so if a method doesn’t work you can give a try to alternative methods too.
Xenon TV Universal Remote Code List
Each and every type of xenon remote codes are listed down here. Remote codes are mainly of 3 digits, 5 digits and 4 figure remote codes that are used according to remote brand & version. Either you have a old universal remote or have purchased a new one you can program & pair them with your smart devices as per your need using the given remote codes.
How To Program Xenon TV Universal Remote
There are so many ways by which you can program your universal remote and operate your tv. Keycode, manual setup and code search are the regular methods that are working fine with any universal remote. But there is a official method too for xenon TV that we have also updated here along with the regular alternative programming methods.
Programming Xenon TV Universal Remote With Keycode Method
Through the keycode method you can easily program Xenon TV universal remote and also it find outs the component model you are using.
- “Turn on” the Device
- Tap the “TV” on “Xenon TV Universal remote”.
- Now Click & hold on “Setup Button” of the universal remote till the “Light flash”(It shows the learning mode).
- Now enter the “Keycode” which you find from above mentioned list.
- Once the process completed, “Point your remote at TV” then “Press & Hold the Power” button.
- Release the “Power Button” when the screen turns off.
Programming Xenon TV Universal Remote With Code Search Method
- “Turn on” your Device.
- Then Click & hold the “Setup” button
- Now enter “9-9-1”(3-digit code)
- Hold down the “Power Key” on remote and then click the channel up until the device “turns off”.
Programming Xenon TV Universal Remote With Manual Setup
- Place the device “Remote control facing Universal remote control you are willing to replace”.
- Click the “Setup key” or “Magic”.
- Enter “Code” from above provided list
- Tap any key of functions which you like to “Program”. Example- TV volume up.
- Now tap & hold the corresponding button on “Original Remote Controller”.
- Lastly, A light will “Blink” which means the program saved successfully.
- Now the “TV Volume Up” button saved to your Universal remote & you can use volume button.
Please write us your experience with our xenon tv article and let us know if you need any improvements on our site. We will try our best to serve you as you wanted and make our website more user-friendly. Also share if you find any new working remote codes that are not available here.