- 0.1 4 Digit ViewSonic TV Universal Remote Codes List
- 0.2 4 Digit VIZIO Universal Remote Codes For ViewSonic TV
- 0.3 5 Digit ViewSonic TV Universal Remote Codes List
- 0.4 3 Digit ViewSonic TV Universal Remote Codes List
- 1 How to Program ViewSonic TV Universal Remote?
Do you own a ViewSonic TV and purchased a new universal remote? Then might be you are looking for ViewSonic TV codes and guidance to program your remote control to operate the TV, DVD or projector devices. In this article we bring all updated list of ViewSonic remote codes that are compatible to work with universal remotes of all brands. These codes work for you only if you’re remote needs three, four or five digit universal codes.
Alongside, ViewSonic remote control code used with existing cable or SAT remote or universal remote if programmed correctly. Keep trying the remote codes from the list if a code doesn’t work with your universal remote.
4 Digit ViewSonic TV Universal Remote Codes List
Latest ViewSonic universal remote codes 4 digit are available in the below that you can choose according to your device brand and remote version.
0565, 0333, 1535, 1937, 1154, 0221, 1454, 0039, 0054, 0225, 0857, 1040, 0067, 0864, 1755, 0885, 0391, 0690, 0542, 0379, 0586
4 Digit VIZIO Universal Remote Codes For ViewSonic TV
5 Digit ViewSonic TV Universal Remote Codes List
Five digit remote codes for the latest version of your universal remote are update in this list so you can operate your device and universal remote together.
3 Digit ViewSonic TV Universal Remote Codes List
Check the below list if you have a older version of universal remote or TV that might using three digit remote codes.
How to Program ViewSonic TV Universal Remote?
Here are all the working methods to program your device using the viewsonic projector remote control code with a step by step process so you can follow and program the remote correctly. If one of the below method doesn’t work with your universal remote then try using the alternative ways.
Programming ViewSonic TV Universal Remote With Keycode Method
Through the keycode method you can easily program ViewSonic TV universal remote and also it find outs the component model you are using.
- “Turn on” the Device
- Tap the “TV” on “ViewSonic TV Universal remote”.
- Now Click & hold on “Setup Button” of the universal remote till the “Light flash”(It shows the learning mode).
- Now enter the “Keycode” which you find from above mentioned list.
- Once the process completed, “Point your remote at TV” then “Press & Hold the Power” button.
- Release the “Power Button” when the screen turns off.
Programming ViewSonic TV Universal Remote With Code Search Method
- “Turn on” your Device.
- Then Click & hold the “Setup” button
- Now enter “9-9-1”(3-digit code)
- Hold down the “Power Key” on remote and then click the channel up until the device “turns off”.
Programming ViewSonic TV Universal Remote With Manual Setup
- Place the device “Remote control facing Universal remote control you are willing to replace”.
- Click the “Setup key” or “Magic”.
- Enter “Code” from above provided list
- Tap any key of functions which you like to “Program”. Example- TV volume up.
- Now tap & hold the corresponding button on “Original Remote Controller”.
- Lastly, A light will “Blink” which means the program saved successfully.
- Now the “TV Volume Up” button saved to your Universal remote & you can use volume button.
Conclusion:- We hope you find this article helpful to program and operate your remote control. Please share your feedbacks and opinions with us so we make improvements and serve you better. Candidates those are waiting for new universal codes, reach out to us and let us know the new remote codes that are working for your device so we may add those codes as well.