- 1 Sony DVD Player Universal Remote Code List:-
- 2 How to Program Sony DVD Player Universal Remote:-
Do you want to pair your sony dvd player with your favourite universal remote? If yes then this article might help you to program your remote control easily. We have listed down all sony dvd universal remote codes here. To setup and program universal remote you must need working universal remote codes for sony dvd player.
If you follow the programming guide correctly and enter working sony dvd remote codes then you may operate your sony dvd player with your favourite remote easily.
Sony DVD Player Universal Remote Code List:-
Check sony dvd player code list for all the remote brands available here. These sony dvd player codes are of 3 digit, 4 digit, and 5 digit universal remote codes that you can use with any remote to operate with your device. Try one by one each code for your remote brand and follow the procedure correctly till your remote get programmed.
4 Digits Sony DVD Player Universal Remote Codes
How to Program Sony DVD Player Universal Remote:-
There are many methods by which you can program your remote control for sony dvd player. You can choose any of the below available methods like Code search, keycode, and manual setup and follow their instructions. You need to enter codes for sony dvd player while programming the remote with all the methods.
Programming Sony DVD Player Universal Remote With Keycode Method
Through the keycode method you can easily program Sony DVD Player universal remote and also it find outs the component model you are using.
- “Turn on” the Device
- Tap the “TV” on “Sony DVD Player Universal remote”.
- Now Click & hold on “Setup Button” of the universal remote till the “Light flash”(It shows the learning mode).
- Now enter the “Keycode” which you find from above mentioned list.
- Once the process completed, “Point your remote at TV” then “Press & Hold the Power” button.
- Release the “Power Button” when the screen turns off.
Programming Sony DVD Player Universal Remote With Code Search Method
- “Turn on” your Device.
- Then Click & hold the “Setup” button
- Now enter “9-9-1”(3-digit code)
- Hold down the “Power Key” on remote and then click the channel up until the device “turns off”.
Programming Sony DVD Player Universal Remote With Manual Setup
- Place the device “Remote control facing Universal remote control you are willing to replace”.
- Click the “Setup key” or “Magic”.
- Enter “Code” from above provided list
- Tap any key of functions which you like to “Program”. Example- TV volume up.
- Now tap & hold the corresponding button on “Original Remote Controller”.
- Lastly, A light will “Blink” which means the program saved successfully.
- Now the “TV Volume Up” button saved to your Universal remote & you can use volume button.
Please share your feedback & experience with this article. This will help us to improve our website and provide you better information and more working universal remote codes.