- 1 Sony Sony Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote Codes List
- 2 How to Program Program Sony Blu-Ray Universal Remote?
Have you lost or damaged your sony blu-ray player remote? Don’t worry! Here we are to help you with this situation. You can setup any of your favourite universal remote to operate your sony blu-ray player.
To program a universal remote you need sony blu-ray remote codes. So we have updated all types of sony blu ray universal remote codes on the same page with programming instructions.
Now you have to only select a working code from our list of sony blu ray player remote codes and perform the programming instructions.
Sony Sony Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote Codes List
Here you will find a list of all types of remote codes like 3 digit, 4 digit, and 5 digit codes for all remote brands. You need to select a code for your remote brand and enter it in your universal remote.
4 Digit Sony Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes
2244, 2162, 2113, 2251, 2189, 2329, 2273, 1516, 2257, 2338, 2171, 2014, 2065, 2176, 2022, 2305, 2355, 2298, 2278, 2306, 2313, 2307, 2108, 2238, 2406, 2103, 2405, 2203, 2296, 2332, 2484, 2309, 2407, 2226, 2020
3 Digit Sony Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes
730, 670, 671, 645, 617, 729, 644, 768, 731
5 Digit Sony Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes
42180, 11516, 41516, 42178
How to Program Program Sony Blu-Ray Universal Remote?
It is very easy to program a universal remote for sony blu ray player. All you need is working sony blu-ray player universal remote code and programming methods. So here are keycode, manual search, and code search and all other applicable alternative methods for sony blu ray player.
Programming Sony Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Keycode Method
Through the keycode method you can easily program Sony Blu-Ray universal remote and also it find outs the component model you are using.
- “Turn on” the Device
- Tap the “TV” on “Sony Blu-Ray Universal remote”.
- Now Click & hold on “Setup Button” of the universal remote till the “Light flash”(It shows the learning mode).
- Now enter the “Keycode” which you find from above mentioned list.
- Once the process completed, “Point your remote at TV” then “Press & Hold the Power” button.
- Release the “Power Button” when the screen turns off.
Programming Sony Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Code Search Method
- “Turn on” your Device.
- Then Click & hold the “Setup” button
- Now enter “9-9-1”(3-digit code)
- Hold down the “Power Key” on remote and then click the channel up until the device “turns off”.
Programming Sony Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Setup
- Place the device “Remote control facing Universal remote control you are willing to replace”.
- Click the “Setup key” or “Magic”.
- Enter “Code” from above provided list
- Tap any key of functions which you like to “Program”. Example- TV volume up.
- Now tap & hold the corresponding button on “Original Remote Controller”.
- Lastly, A light will “Blink” which means the program saved successfully.
- Now the “TV Volume Up” button saved to your Universal remote & you can use volume button.
We hope you will find our sony blu ray player article helpful in setting up your remote control. Please share us your feedback and also refer us to others that are in need of any kind of universal remote codes so we can help them too.