- 1 Philips DVD Player Universal Remote Codes List
- 2 How To Program Philips DVD Player Universal Remote?
Are you searching for Philips universal remote codes for dvd player? Now you don’t need to worry and waste your precious time in search of working Philips dvd code. Here we have mentioned latest Philips dvd player code to setup your remote control with favourite universal remote.
If you want to operate your universal remote for Philips dvd player then you must need working Philips dvd remote codes. These remote control codes are of 4 digit & 5 digit universal codes that can be used with any universal remote to operate with smart device.
Philips DVD Player Universal Remote Codes List
You can find all working Philips dvd player codes in below available codes list. Just select one of the universal remote codes for your remote brand from here and perform programming instructions carefully. If one of the remote code does not work for your remote then try using other code and program again.
4 Digit Philips DVD Player Universal Remote Codes
3 Digit Philips DVD Player Universal Remote Codes
How To Program Philips DVD Player Universal Remote?
Select any of the Philips dvd player remote programming methods that are available below and follow the instructions correctly till your remote program & work successfully. If a method doesn’t work for your remote then try available alternative methods to program your remote.
Programming Philips DVD Player Universal Remote With Keycode Method
Through the keycode method you can easily program Philips DVD Player universal remote and also it find outs the component model you are using.
- “Turn on” the Device
- Tap the “TV” on “Philips DVD Player Universal remote”.
- Now Click & hold on “Setup Button” of the universal remote till the “Light flash”(It shows the learning mode).
- Now enter the “Keycode” which you find from above mentioned list.
- Once the process completed, “Point your remote at TV” then “Press & Hold the Power” button.
- Release the “Power Button” when the screen turns off.
Programming Philips DVD Player Universal Remote With Code Search Method
- “Turn on” your Device.
- Then Click & hold the “Setup” button
- Now enter “9-9-1”(3-digit code)
- Hold down the “Power Key” on remote and then click the channel up until the device “turns off”.
Programming Philips DVD Player Universal Remote With Manual Setup
- Place the device “Remote control facing Universal remote control you are willing to replace”.
- Click the “Setup key” or “Magic”.
- Enter “Code” from above provided list
- Tap any key of functions which you like to “Program”. Example- TV volume up.
- Now tap & hold the corresponding button on “Original Remote Controller”.
- Lastly, A light will “Blink” which means the program saved successfully.
- Now the “TV Volume Up” button saved to your Universal remote & you can use volume button.
We hope you will like our Philips dvd codes article and setup your remote with the codes available on this page. Don’t forget to share your experience with this website and help us to improve.