- 0.1 4 Digit NAXA TVs Universal Remote Codes List
- 0.2 3 Digit NAXA TVs Universal Remote Codes List
- 0.3 5 Digit NAXA TVs Universal Remote Codes List
- 1 How To Program NAXA TV Universal Remote?
Are you guys looking for naxa tv remote codes? You are at the correct page. To program your Naxa TV, DVD, Cable or SAT universal remotes, here we have updated all latest naxa universal remote codes. By using these codes you can program remote control for your TV, DVD or any other component and universal remote together.
All types of remote codes for naxa tvs either it might be of three digit codes, four digit codes or five digit codes you can find it here. So you just need to follow the programming instructions and program your universal remote control.
4 Digit NAXA TVs Universal Remote Codes List
Below is the list of NAXA tv remote control codes of 4-digits. These codes will only work with your device if your TV needs four digit codes.
3 Digit NAXA TVs Universal Remote Codes List
If your device still using the older version then you might need 3-digit universal remote codes that are available below.
5 Digit NAXA TVs Universal Remote Codes List
For the latest version of your device you need NAXA Tvs 5-digit codes to program remote control and you can find all updated codes list here.
How To Program NAXA TV Universal Remote?
Most of the universal remotes those are compatible to work with NAXA tv follow the below given procedure to program the remote control for their components. Try using these given methods once and if it doesn’t work to program your device then try using the alternative methods and program your remote control.
Programming NAXA TVs Universal Remote With Keycode Method
Through the keycode method you can easily program NAXA TV universal remote and also it find outs the component model you are using.
- “Turn on” the Device
- Tap the “TV” on “NAXA TVs Universal remote”.
- Now Click & hold on “Setup Button” of the universal remote till the “Light flash”(It shows the learning mode).
- Now enter the “Keycode” which you find from above mentioned list.
- Once the process completed, “Point your remote at TV” then “Press & Hold the Power” button.
- Release the “Power Button” when the screen turns off.
Programming NAXA TVs Universal Remote With Code Search Method
- “Turn on” your Device.
- Then Click & hold the “Setup” button
- Now enter “9-9-1”(3-digit code)
- Hold down the “Power Key” on remote and then click the channel up until the device “turns off”.
Programming NAXA TVs Universal Remote With Manual Setup
- Place the device “Remote control facing Universal remote control you are willing to replace”.
- Click the “Setup key” or “Magic”.
- Enter “Code” from above provided list
- Tap any key of functions which you like to “Program”. Example- TV volume up.
- Now tap & hold the corresponding button on “Original Remote Controller”.
- Lastly, A light will “Blink” which means the program saved successfully.
- Now the “TV Volume Up” button saved to your Universal remote & you can use volume button.
Conclusion:- If you found this article helpful then please share you feedback with us and improvements you want to see on this site. This will help us to boost our performance and user experience. Also, write us about the latest universal remote codes that are working for your device and you want to find out on our website.