Have you purchased a Hyundai universal remote 553014 or any similar model? And now searching for hyundai tv remote control codes to operate your device and favourite universal remote together. This platform is a perfect place for all of you to get your universal remote codes & programming instructions.
You must need Hyundai tv remote code for programming universal remote control for your TV. Just follow the below given programming method with steps and you will easily program your Hyundai tv with universal remote control. Make sure which type of code your universal remote accepts else you need to try using every code until your remote programmed.
4 Digit Hyundai TV Universal Remote Codes
Below are the hyundai tv universal remote code of 4 digits to program your remote control.
3 Digit Hyundai TV Universal Remote Codes
Find out which type of code your universal remote accepts, mostly older version of remote accepts 3 digit universal remote code that you can get from here.
5 Digit Hyundai TV Universal Remote Codes
For the newest version of your universal remote you need 5 digit remote codes that are available here.
How to Program Hyundai TV Universal Remote
Most of the universal remotes those support Hyundai tv, use this below given process to program their device remote control. So follow this process and if it doesn’t program your remote then try using the alternative ways those are also given here. After successful programming remote your device will work perfectly with your universal remote.
Programming Hyundai TV Universal Remote With Keycode Method
Through the keycode method you can easily program Hyundai TV universal remote and also it find outs the component model you are using.
- “Turn on” the Device
- Tap the “TV” on “Hyundai TV Universal remote”.
- Now Click & hold on “Setup Button” of the universal remote till the “Light flash”(It shows the learning mode).
- Now enter the “Keycode” which you find from above mentioned list.
- Once the process completed, “Point your remote at TV” then “Press & Hold the Power” button.
- Release the “Power Button” when the screen turns off.
Programming Hyundai TV Universal Remote With Code Search Method
- “Turn on” your Device.
- Then Click & hold the “Setup” button
- Now enter “9-9-1”(3-digit code)
- Hold down the “Power Key” on remote and then click the channel up until the device “turns off”.
Programming Hyundai TV Universal Remote With Manual Setup
- Place the device “Remote control facing Universal remote control you are willing to replace”.
- Click the “Setup key” or “Magic”.
- Enter “Code” from above provided list
- Tap any key of functions which you like to “Program”. Example- TV volume up.
- Now tap & hold the corresponding button on “Original Remote Controller”.
- Lastly, A light will “Blink” which means the program saved successfully.
- Now the “TV Volume Up” button saved to your Universal remote & you can use volume button.
Please share your experience about this article; it will help us to improve our site. If you find any new universal codes outside of our website those are working for you, please write us here via comments so we can post them or forward to other users those are looking for codes.