- 0.1 4 Digit Akira TV Universal Remote Codes
- 0.2 Akira TV Universal Codes For OneForAll Remote
- 0.3 3 Digit Akira TV Universal Remote Codes
- 1 How To Program Akira TV Universal Remote:-
Akira TV has many types of universal remote control brands and if you own a favourite universal remote from those brands or using a Akira TV then you must need Akira remote codes. You need akira tv remote control codes when you program your TV and universal remote together to operate the remote control with smart device.
So for programming purpose you must have akira universal remote codes list with you to enter it when needed to setup remote. Don’t worry we have posted all the akira tv code as well as remote programming methods here so you can easily get them to work.
4 Digit Akira TV Universal Remote Codes
Check out this list to get your 4 digit universal codes for akira tv device and program your remote. All these codes are tested and working so if any of the code is not working fine you can try using another code from the same list.
3480, 2530, 3494, 1878, 4226, 2333, 0445, 0418, 2457, 4155, 0037, 0753, 2241
Akira TV Universal Codes For OneForAll Remote
One for all remote codes are also listed here for you so you don’t need to give try to lots of remote codes till you find a suitable code.
3480, 0037, 35151, 25556, 3494, 0753, 2457, 26525, 2333, 2530, 2241, 42433, 4226, 11212, 1878, 0418
3 Digit Akira TV Universal Remote Codes
If your universal remote requires 3 digit remote code to program the remote control and operate a device then program using the below codes.
How To Program Akira TV Universal Remote:-
Basically there are three easiest ways to program any universal remote with the smart TV that are code search, manual setup, and keycode methods. All those methods we have updated here for you. You just need to enter the remote code for your universal remote and follow the instructions till the remote is programmed.
Programming Akira TV Universal Remote With Keycode Method
Through the keycode method you can easily program Akira TV universal remote and also it find outs the component model you are using.
- “Turn on” the Device
- Tap the “TV” on “Akira TV Universal remote”.
- Now Click & hold on “Setup Button” of the universal remote till the “Light flash”(It shows the learning mode).
- Now enter the “Keycode” which you find from above mentioned list.
- Once the process completed, “Point your remote at TV” then “Press & Hold the Power” button.
- Release the “Power Button” when the screen turns off.
Programming Akira TV Universal Remote With Code Search Method
- “Turn on” your Device.
- Then Click & hold the “Setup” button
- Now enter “9-9-1”(3-digit code)
- Hold down the “Power Key” on remote and then click the channel up until the device “turns off”.
Programming Akira TV Universal Remote With Manual Setup
- Place the device “Remote control facing Universal remote control you are willing to replace”.
- Click the “Setup key” or “Magic”.
- Enter “Code” from above provided list
- Tap any key of functions which you like to “Program”. Example- TV volume up.
- Now tap & hold the corresponding button on “Original Remote Controller”.
- Lastly, A light will “Blink” which means the program saved successfully.
- Now the “TV Volume Up” button saved to your Universal remote & you can use volume button.
If you find our akira remote codes article useful then don’t forget to write us your feedback. This will extremely important for us and give a boost to improve our user experience. Also please comments us if you find any new working universal remote codes that are not updated here. So we can post them here and forward to the needful aspirants.