- 0.1 3 Digit Aiwa TV’s Universal Remote Codes
- 0.2 4 Digit Aiwa TV’s Universal Remote Codes
- 0.3 5 Digit Aiwa TV’s Universal Remote Codes
- 1 How to Program Aiwa TV Universal Remote?
To operate your Aiwa TV device with your favourite universal remote you need to program the remote control. Programming a remote for Aiwa TV device you need some working aiwa remote codes. Below here we have mentioned the entire latest aiwa universal remote codes list that are very useful while you program the universal remote to work with aiwa tv.
For setting up aiwa tv universal remote you should need 3 digit, 4 digit, GE or directv aiwa tv code that are compatible and works fine with your remote. Also there are many different ways to program the remote so we have mentioned all those programming procedures too along with aiwa tv remote control codes.
3 Digit Aiwa TV’s Universal Remote Codes
If your remote has a older brand version and accepts 3 digit remote code then find out the suitable code from here.
4 Digit Aiwa TV’s Universal Remote Codes
Most universal remote uses 4 digit universal remote codes to setup remote control for smart devices. SO if your remote brand also needs 4 digit codes you can get it from here.
5 Digit Aiwa TV’s Universal Remote Codes
For your newly purchased universal remote if you are looking for remote code you can use the below available code and program your remote control.
How to Program Aiwa TV Universal Remote?
There are four methods to program aiwa tv remote control. The first one is official method which you should try once and it will works definitely with aiwa tv. If unfortunately it doesn’t work to pair your favourite remote with aiwa tv then you should give try to regular programming methods that are given below.
Programming Aiwa TV Universal Remote With Keycode Method
Through the keycode method you can easily program Aiwa TV universal remote and also it find outs the component model you are using.
- “Turn on” the Device
- Tap the “TV” on “Aiwa TV Universal remote”.
- Now Click & hold on “Setup Button” of the universal remote till the “Light flash”(It shows the learning mode).
- Now enter the “Keycode” which you find from above mentioned list.
- Once the process completed, “Point your remote at TV” then “Press & Hold the Power” button.
- Release the “Power Button” when the screen turns off.
Programming Aiwa TV Universal Remote With Code Search Method
- “Turn on” your Device.
- Then Click & hold the “Setup” button
- Now enter “9-9-1”(3-digit code)
- Hold down the “Power Key” on remote and then click the channel up until the device “turns off”.
Programming Aiwa TV Universal Remote With Manual Setup
- Place the device “Remote control facing Universal remote control you are willing to replace”.
- Click the “Setup key” or “Magic”.
- Enter “Code” from above provided list
- Tap any key of functions which you like to “Program”. Example- TV volume up.
- Now tap & hold the corresponding button on “Original Remote Controller”.
- Lastly, A light will “Blink” which means the program saved successfully.
- Now the “TV Volume Up” button saved to your Universal remote & you can use volume button.
We hope you find our aiwa tv code article very useful to program your remote. Please share you feedback & experience with us so we make necessary improvements and offer the best possible. We also accepts new remote codes through comments so write us if you have any remote codes that you didn’t find here.